The Nissan Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This happened the other day to me and I am not sure what caused it. Riding along car starts to skip and miss. Try to accelerate and the car bogs down and does not want to accelerate at all, it eventually cuts off at a stop sign and won't start. The car then cools off a little and starts up so I try and keep going but it runs for a few miles and stops again. This time it will not start back up. Same sluggish behavior. Once home after the tow it cools and starts up again and seems fine, idles great no unusual noise or behavior, not running hot, other than the battery being dead for some reason car sounds great. Have not tried driving it again but will do so today. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

After a day and checking the car starts right up but when I did try and drive it I heard a sound like a diesel engine and that now has me worried it could be bigger. The minute I was able to get into my driveway it cut rt off and would not start, but the next day it started right up with no issues. Seems as though when hot I am having trouble. Still no CEL or other signs.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts