The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
silly kids... its actually a centrifugal supercharger. It basically works like a turbo but works of the motor. Its also intercooled because of the type of unit it is allows it to be. But I'm really glad you guys like it its nice to hear something positive about the car... usually I get the dicks coming on and busting on it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Re: SuperCharged G35C and my old SE-R

The car looks great, but I was just wondering if you can actually read these guages while driving? They look like they're pointed pretty much straight up.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually they are set in like that to give an effect... they are very readable at that angle but it flows way better with the dash.... we'll say looks a lot classier. You gotta see in person!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I can't wait for my Altima SE-R the suspense is killin me. I'm gunna order mine in like febuary.

oh and to answer your question 3391 - yes it is a procharger... its a very nice kit probably the best offered besides the vortech. The procharger see's better gains.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh my SE-R SpecV god be with it....

I was driving down the freeway going 50mph and I hit a lake... no literally a lake in the road and hydroplaned spinning around then striking the center cement median head on. Both airbags came out they kinda hurt but they probably saved my life, that car was very good in an accident. I've always been a big Nissan fan but after that crash I will never buy another car except Nissan... minus the one I have now thats temporary of course (03' Protege5).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts