The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Is a Pimp
552 Posts
Re: what i think

SPL Hertz said:
look at my avatar...thats what i think:D
You're a fucking moron. A type-r would own your car in every aspect of motion. That car is worth much more than ours and basically is the benchmark for all sport compact cars. Grow up a little bit. :mad:

·
ProChoice=Bottle or Draft
324 Posts
Re: Re: what i think

Andy said:

You're a fucking moron. A type-r would own your car in every aspect of motion. That car is worth much more than ours and basically is the benchmark for all sport compact cars. Grow up a little bit. :mad:

Shut the fuck up.

·
324 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: what i think

Andy said:

My points exactly....
Ok one more time, I know you Honda boys are a little slow.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Have a nice day, but don't forget to............
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Oh and tomorrow when you wake up don't forget to..........
SHUT THE FUCK UP

And when you're beating off to Micheal Jackson tunes don't forget to.........
SHUT THE FUCK UP

You're a dipshit, but that's JMO.........or is it?

bo

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
Re: Re: what i think

Andy said:

stop suckin' honda dyck

·
Is a Pimp
552 Posts
I thought we had people in here that are more mature than this. At least I know that most of the other people on this board aren't fucking morons. I really hate going on boards that just stereotype other cars. One of the reasons I like to surf on I-club and vwvortex. Those guys appreciate all types of cars unlike you dipshits that would fucking get owned by a Type-R. You guys need to grow up and realize there are good honda/acura people out there. I don't know why I am wasting my time typing this because your just going to get more retarded but oh well. I guess it will take a type-r to take you by about 5-6 car lengths at the next stop light race if u ever get lucky enough to see one, unlike our Alty's that I fucking see more than i take a shit. Don't get me wrong I like my Alty but it sure is hell no Type-R by a longshot.

grow up you fucks.....unless u guys are like 16 anyways

·
324 Posts
Andy said:
grow up and realize there are good honda/acura people out there.

grow up you fucks.....unless u guys are like 16 anyways
Who in their right mind would compare an Altima to a Type R? Apples and oranges.

I know a few good honda owners, and I know some good alty owners. You are neither.

So how about one more time........

Shut the fuck up....please

·
Is a Pimp
552 Posts
This entire thing started because that fuck up top basically said it was a piece of shit because it was made by Honda. Then your fucking 2" self had to come in here and basically waste bandwidth with your childishness. Your a retard and you are definetly one of the people that isn't a "good alty owner "

you make me laugh keep it up

·
324 Posts
Man, you don't even know me. And I don't know you, and I'm not 16, I'm 21. Which is still young, but I'm very not childish, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY just want you to shut the fuck up. I even said please. Pretty please shut up.

And this actually all started when you called SPL Hertz a "fucking moron" How would you know? Do you know him? No. So fuck off.
Bitch

·
Is a Pimp
552 Posts
Your fucking 16...your a newbie around here that probably drives your mom's car.

I called Hertz a moron because of his comment. If you can show me how his post made anything worth while then please do. As for you I've really heard enough of you.

And please lets see a pic of your car.

·
8,809 Posts
Andy said:
Your fucking 16...your a newbie around here that probably drives your mom's car.
for somebody in a flame battle that is attempting to look intelligent, you should check your english usage.

your sentence should read.

You're fucking 16... you're a newbie around here that probably drives your mom's car.
Thank you have a nice day.

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
Andy said:

I called Hertz a moron because of his comment. If you can show me how his post made anything worth while then please do. As for you I've really heard enough of you.

And please lets see a pic of your car.
ur the fuckin moron...how is our car a sport compact??? its a family sedan...u cant compare an altima to a type-r...basically all i said is i dont like honda/acura...

and maporsche is older than 16, doesnt drive his moms car...

i think u need to grow up a little bit ass hole

·
Is a Pimp
552 Posts
Darvocet said:

for somebody in a flame battle that is attempting to look intelligent, you should check your english usage.

your sentence should read.

Well children like him don't understand big words....go ahead and check the maturity level of all of his posts.

Thank you have a nice day.
Well children like him don't understand big words....go ahead and check the maturity level of all of his posts.

·
Is a Pimp
552 Posts
SPL Hertz said:

ur the fuckin moron...how is our car a sport compact??? its a family sedan...u cant compare an altima to a type-r...basically all i said is i dont like honda/acura...

and maporsche is older than 16, doesnt drive his moms car...

i think u need to grow up a little bit ass hole
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I never said our car was a sport compact. I said the car would own ours left and right and is basically the best car to buy under 25k in NA form. I just hate when people are hating on a Type-R because of the fucking badge. The car deserves way more credit than just being a H/A.

This is all a big waste of time. I'm done with this. peace

1 - 20 of 32 Posts