The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Kreemerz
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HID Headlamps (Low Beams): HID Coversion Kit H1 H7 H11 H8 9006 H13 H4 D1 D2 D3 D4 Nissan Acura Honda Toyota
HID Coversion KIT H1 H7 H11 H8 9006 H13 H4 D1 D2 D3 D4 Nissan Acura Honda Toyota | eBay

Rear Interior Dome Lights: 2x SMD 6x5630
168/194/921/T10 High Power LED bulb

License Plate Lights: 2x SMD 6x5630
168/194/921/T10 High Power LED bulb

Lower Door Puddle Lights: 2x 2.4 Watt COB panels
DDM Tuning: HID and LED Lighting

Backup Lights: 2x 7 watt CREE
2X T15 W16W 921 912 LED 7W R5 CREE Backup Reverse Lamp Car Light Bulbs White | eBay

I'll post some pics soon. My next project are to replace the lowbeams with HIDs 5000k.... and the enterior trunk light....

·
Kreemerz
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Has anyone replaced the standard brake light with the LED versions like seen on the SL trim?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
on my 09, I used the brightest ones from ddm tuning before I went with the black matrix Depo tail lights. I chose to go with white because I didn't know what shade of red the DDM bubls were compared to the red plastic housing of the oem tail lights. I liked how bright they were...so much that I noticed people behind me leaving about 1-2 car lengths back!!! :D

It was a year before I switched to the black matrix Depos and never had a problem. Good thing is that LEDs last forever, so they don't burn out unless they're turn signals which is odd though...you'd think LED turn signal bulbs would last much longer than regular tungsten filament bulbs

·
Token Canadian
65 Posts
I have to buy new LEDs for my brake lights. Had them for about 4 years now, and the driver's side is partially out.

What I noticed is that LEDs don't burn out - it's probably an issue with the circuit board, because large sections of lights will stop working. Same with the turn signals, probably more an issue with the connections, especially if multiple lights go out at the same time.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
yeah I've had that happen with other bulbs. Some diodes will still be lighting up but one other side might be out. It's not just 1 diode but a panel like you said.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts