The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back on 4 Cylinders!! *happy dance*

20 minutes ago that injector cleaner finally came through!!

I already had the injector ordered, but hopefully the restocking fee isn't too bad :) It'll be better than $110 that's for sure :D

Oh yeah.. Thanks a lot Sassan, Kenshi and PT!

·
Banned
0 Posts
<phew> Glad that worked out for you! I would add some more cleaner in a few days with a new tank of gas to get any leftovers out. I have done that twice since last week, and the car has run nice since.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went to Walmart last night and bought 4 more bottles :)

Bonus: The guy I ordered it through is good friends with the guy at the parts store.. No restocking fee :D

Gaddam my car feels fast! I'm gonna get a fuckin ticket cause I can't keep my foot off the floor now :D

Thanks again

·
Banned
0 Posts
TL said:
Went to Walmart last night and bought 4 more bottles :)

Bonus: The guy I ordered it through is good friends with the guy at the parts store.. No restocking fee :D

Gaddam my car feels fast! I'm gonna get a fuckin ticket cause I can't keep my foot off the floor now :D

Thanks again
is your body still shaking from all the vibrations from when the engine missed? Mine is....it was pretty violent! I would add some more cleaner twice more this week, then once a every 10 days, just to make sure any extra shit is removed. Stuff helps.

·
Registered
826 Posts
where do u get this injector cleaner and how much is it!
-Smacko

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
how many bottles did it take?
Jay

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ThurzNite said:
how many bottles did it take?
Jay
I put 2 bottles in a full tank.. and it finally went through at about 270 miles on the tank..

Smacko- They were like 2.50 and I got them at Walmart.. you can get it lots of places.. we sell it at the hardware store I work at too..

·
Tofu Shop Owner
888 Posts
TL said:

Thanks again
Lol. More cylinders are always better. :D I think I need more than 4... I miss having 8. :( Glad to be of service. :)

·
Banned
0 Posts
there are several brands.....NAPA, Autozone, MOM&DAD's whorehouse and gas station.....they should all carry some brand of it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts