The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Screw slow...Drive fast
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did you make those little blue caps stick on the nuts for your valve cover?I bought some and The nuts on there are the ones that aren't open on top.Did you change these or what?

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Try the TEXAS forum JELLO.Dom isnt down with TOP NOTCH.He is TEAM ADRENALIN.

VTEC or JIMMY...move this to TEXAS forums please:D;)

·
Screw slow...Drive fast
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OOPS:D !!! Idon't know why I do that.I think I clicked on texas and I'm in TN?

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
I bought the caps at autozone. It should come with little black pieces that you stick on the bolt first, then you put the cap over the black piece on the bolt. I am using my stock bolts.

·
Screw slow...Drive fast
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's wierd they don't want to fit on mine?Too tall?do you know if there is a difference between ours?
I put them on a couple things but that's not where I wanted them.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
jello said:
That's wierd they don't want to fit on mine?Too tall?do you know if there is a difference between ours?
I put them on a couple things but that's not where I wanted them.
Tony used some bolt covers on his valve cover. Where did you get your bolt covers from? We both got ours from Autozone in there little import section. There shouldn't be a difference because we both use 10mm bolts.

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
98se said:

Mine too! actually Dominic
every time u race,
are u free for those 9 seconds??

:D

u know...
that was a lame joke....
:eek:

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
I used the same caps on my valve cover. 10mm. You just gotta keep playing with it for them to sit down right. They have then at Pep Boys in the engine dress up area, but they are also a little cheaper at Autozone. I got the red anodized.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts