The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this is the kit that alot of 2nd gen owners passed up. but it looks better than the risq and aero duo to me.

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
yeah, it doesn't look bad, but what about the back? Isn't it the same as the Aero Duo back? I thought it was.

·
Heineken Skank
362 Posts
Z3 GRILLS for 2nd Gen?

LAW said:
HELLL NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn i got the same RIMZ (18z) and the same Body kit !!!!!! ohhhh man........... i just bought my car like 3 weeks ago and i have a twin already!!!! but he doesnt have z3 gills ;)
Where did you get those Z3 grills? they make those for 2nd gens??

·
H.N.I.C.
2,773 Posts
That sure is an "ugly" azz altima....
;)

like how u are bein' different RIC.....
keep up the good work.....
wish i could make it bak for NOPI...
:(

·
*Honorary Member* I'm BaCk WiTh A 2nD GeN !
802 Posts
Re: Z3 GRILLS for 2nd Gen?

Raynmela said:

Where did you get those Z3 grills? they make those for 2nd gens??
No , you have to mold it in ...

·
Blurrrrrrrrrrr
43 Posts
That kit is HOT!

I had the Rizq kit (front only) And now I am lookin at the Aero Duo kit (whole) But who makes this kit. That front end is HOT. Do you have any pics of the rear.

Coop

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it has the same front and sides as the aero duo and the risq. the only thing is that i have the full extreme kit. so that's why to me it's looks 10 times better because on front sides of the aero duo and the risq they don't go w/ the sides and rear. as far as who makes it i forgot who but it was like the first kit that they came out with. oh and law i now know how we won't be twins anymore. i have some other tricks waiting.

·
Nissan God
6,470 Posts
R I C said:
it has the same front and sides as the aero duo and the risq. the only thing is that i have the full extreme kit. so that's why to me it's looks 10 times better because on front sides of the aero duo and the risq they don't go w/ the sides and rear. as far as who makes it i forgot who but it was like the first kit that they came out with. oh and law i now know how we won't be twins anymore. i have some other tricks waiting.
i think the risq front looks pretty good with the extreme sides and rear...look for ur self...

·
802 Posts
R I C said:
. oh and law i now know how we won't be twins anymore. i have some other tricks waiting.

can u tell me what tricks are u talking about ??? i told u mine ... email me .. [email protected] .. ohh by the way this is thew civic im talking about ...

·
Registered
240 Posts
hey law that car is in florida, right? if not ive seen a identical twin of it at a moroso show. there is also another one i saw that looks like it with the same paint and carbon fiber hood that i saw at blitz.

·
802 Posts
kall said:
hey law that car is in florida, right? if not ive seen a identical twin of it at a moroso show. there is also another one i saw that looks like it with the same paint and carbon fiber hood that i saw at blitz.
yea .. he took off the wide body and ge going all JDM , its gonna be in NOPI in SpeedaAndStyle Booth ... he changed his rims too to Racing Hart CP-10 in bronze ... looks niceeer ... if my car will be done by then .. we'll be at Moroso in the end of the month for NIRA ...

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
speedsterJ said:
they make that kit for the first gens to....i think its hideous on both1st and second gen
hey smart guy, this isnt the razzi kit. there is no extreme kit for 1st gen

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have other little things done. now i'm gonna work on the interior. and other body work. but law i think i'm gonna change the color scheme(?) of the car to black and silver. or even carolina blue and silver, but they way it's looking it won't be any 19'z for me. kind of glad though because i went into te rims shop and there really isn't a large slections of 19'z. most likely i'll just step up to some 18'z. but i'll be doing some type of conversion it will probably taillights went to the jaguar dealer and looked @ some of those taillights, also thought about the new altima tails with a little modification though. Law i'll look for that civic. and if any of yall wanna meet on friday call me @ 404-312-8603.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts