The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ill be down at UTC by around 12. ill give jay or ry a call around 11. i know its kind of early but if you guys still want to meet..ill be down there.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
ZKrazy said:
ill be down at UTC by around 12. ill give jay or ry a call around 11. i know its kind of early but if you guys still want to meet..ill be down there.
cool deal... i'm awake now... haha

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
just got back... saw the new front.. looks pretty good.. sorry i couldn't get a hold of my friend to borrow his digital cam and take a pic.... but yeah.. it still looks really good!

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
I was up in LA...glad u guys had fun. Me and the Maxima guys got together on Sat and just hung out. Didn't do anything w/the cars except go across the street to the church parkinglot and took pics. Pretty chill day.
Jay

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
ThurzNite said:
I was up in LA...glad u guys had fun. Me and the Maxima guys got together on Sat and just hung out. Didn't do anything w/the cars except go across the street to the church parkinglot and took pics. Pretty chill day.
Jay
any pics from the maxima meet?

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
On the forums.maxima.org site. I'll get the link up later. I need to get my pics developed.
Jay

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
ThurzNite said:
On the forums.maxima.org site. I'll get the link up later. I need to get my pics developed.
Jay
which car did you take? the alty or your bros max?

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Bro's Max. Man, I'd take the Alty over the his Max any day!!! the max has some quirks...weird noise, stuff falling off, blah blah. Alty is in such way better condition. But then again, Max has 180k and Alty has 150k...
Jay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts