The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi-Tech Auto Salon in RI

Anyone know where this place is in Warwick, RI. Saw the owner in a Lightening Ford truck and asked him what the place was, but didnt get the number or exact location. Asian guy owns it and only said it was off the highway in Warwick:smack: Anyway, if you know the place, do tell.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
ive heard of it---i thought it was in providence, i could be wrong......dont go i heard their mad expensive

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
hey Mike----ive heard of it but i thought it was in providence....they go to most car shows with the high end cars crazzily done up, anyway i heard they were really exspensive

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know anything aobut them. I saw tis guy the other night and asked him where the shop was and he said in Warwick, off the highway, well no shit off highway. The truck was done up really nice. Thats the best kinds advertising in my book. Anyway, I just wanted to go by and see what they have. Cant find the number in the phonebook.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I know the are like the main sponsor at the big car show in worcester.

and if anyone is taking a trip down there let me know cause I'm down

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
You must have met Tommy, my friend at Tweeter does his Audio work, there are 2 stores, one on Federal Hill in Povidence and one on Rt. 2 in Warwick right across from RI Mall. But fair warning, they are expensive and don't do their own work. Like they will sell you whatever you want, but its up to you to go somewhere to have it put on or put it on yourself.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im just feeling out my options for the future truck install. Have to worry about the Alty now, and that will be done very soon. With the truck, litle more selective and more than likely, more expensive. Thaks for the info. Matt I was thinking of hitting the store Friday, during the day. I dont know if you work, but I have the day off. Let me know.

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
I hope they treat you better then then treated my friends. Hey mike, you might wanna check out Raceshop In Cranston, right on Budlong Road off Park Ave. They do NICE work and will hook you up. I'll try to get a picture of this kid mark's Cavalier they did to show you what they can do.

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
already said that lowalt

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ultima99SE said:
I hope they treat you better then then treated my friends. Hey mike, you might wanna check out Raceshop In Cranston, right on Budlong Road off Park Ave. They do NICE work and will hook you up. I'll try to get a picture of this kid mark's Cavalier they did to show you what they can do.
Where about's? Know my way around Cranston, but dont know the streets. Use to work at the ACI, anywhere near that? Thanks for the info.

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
Mike, do you know where Nardillo Funeral Home is on Park Ave? if so, its right after that going towards western cranston. You take a left at the light after Nardillo and its about 100 feet down on the right hand side, you will see a small yellow sign Raceshop and its right there with Passport Motors

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the info. Ill have to check it out some time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts