The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've got a nissan problem.... i mean its not a bad thing, but it's the reason i end up on boards like this. Currently ive got an 06 murano i take care of and i own a 91 hardbody, its my fifth d21.

Thanks for having me here.

I like scrolling through this intro page and seeing people stating their car problems and nobody answers them. I get a chuckle take it to the right spot folks, you'll get better responses.

Any way. Time to do wiring

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I like the influx of what I call "One post wonders"....those who register to post a problem, begging in some cases for assistance...then never come back to let us know if the problem was fixed.

I am convinced that some of those posts are spam.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the influx of what I call "One post wonders"....those who register to post a problem, begging in some cases for assistance...then never come back to let us know if the problem was fixed.

I am convinced that some of those posts are spam.
I totally wanna just drop off on this now and let you think the same, but ive already posted pics in the members rides area so it wouldnt be as convincing

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I totally wanna just drop off on this now and let you think the same, but ive already posted pics in the members rides area so it wouldnt be as convincing
Or it didnt post

Edit.... it totally did but i don't know how to delete this post

1 - 4 of 4 Posts