The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HID F/s

I have a set of Sylvania Xenarc 5200K HID fog lights for sale. They are DOT approved (legal) unlike any other hid's available today (including the ones being advertised at the top of the page). I've had them for 3 months. They throw tons of light, I can easily drive with just them on in the middle of the night. I need the money for an SR. $400

Thanks
Scott
[email protected]
831-345-8692

·
I'm The Green Member
2,303 Posts
dude i can get those brand new for 400

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
good for you, I however don't have those hookups..... they practically are brand new. And you have to wait for over a month for sylvania to ship them to you because they are slow as hell there....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are just like any other fog light kit, you bolt them onto your bumper. they are d1s bulbs.

thanks
scott

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yet you fail to understand me. they are not a conventional bulb size. they are D1S........ they CANNOT be used in anything but the housing they come in.

-Scott

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
FSPtwo4d said:
yet you fail to understand me. they are not a conventional bulb size. they are D1S........ they CANNOT be used in anything but the housing they come in.

-Scott
ok, my bad bro...I get it now

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts