·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
by the way, i know its H9....il explain later....

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats a good place to buy kits? sites

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a very important question...will the cut line change on these after i put HID? right now im working on halogen light but im gonna buy the HID

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
after reasearching it alot myself IMO its are trash. YOu have to go with a projector lense and retrofit it in some way. halogen housings are just not made for it. If anyone wants we can get into the whole science behind it but ill keep to my story. kits suck!

·
w00t
5,990 Posts
Thats not a bad price.. but whatever... it is hella... but thats just the ballasts...

now there are 2 different types of HID bulbs... D2S and D2R

D2S - Are for car with projectors.
D2R - Car with housing modified for projection.

The housing itself has what the reg projector has to have a nice sharp cut off line. Usually some 3rd gen altima's have this.

hid-factory.com is a bit expensive too... misterjung.com sells kits and oem parts...

I went OEM... and basically got them to fit my system... thanks to peterson with the information on casper electronic's H4 adapters. Only thing is if you implement HID's in those projectors you have now and their not HID ready then your cut off line wont be as sharp and you'll have a lot of glare... just think about that :) or u'd have to buy a new set of projectors off of ebay or your local junkyard.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts