The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yup! all in one night, i managed to own these cars. it was just another random night out at the illegals for us. I raced this guys' 5th gen hatch with a gsr swap and LS tranny. it was pretty quick! My best friend has almost the same set up with lots of goodies, and that car is a beast! Anyway, this guy was pretty much stock. The first run, i had him by a car the entire time. at the 1/4 mile i still had him, but he was slowly gainin on me, any further and he would've takin me. We went again, and he got me due my shitty launch. I'll race him again with a full bottle and better pressure next time, then it's in the bag!!

the 6th gen coupe Si has like 12:1 compression with an intake. He's ran a 14.4 at the track all motor with stock exhaust, and i beat him by a car and a half or so. it was close, but a win nonetheless!

the gsx 2nd gen Eclipse was runnin really shitty tonight. He should've spanked me bad, but like i said, it wasn't runnin right at all. So, needless to say, i'm countin it as a win.

Overall, a nice night out at the illegals. A little scare with "cops are comin" bullshit, but it was straight. all the slow guys that are hardly ever out there ran home, and we hung back cause we knew it was all good. And then we let the racing commense!

laterz

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haven't tried. i am going this friday, and i hope to break 13's with slicks. My last time was a 14.5 and that was before the cams, 2nd ecu upgrade, and throttle body.

we'll see!!!

·
Illest in Nebraska
3,097 Posts
1fastaltima said:
haven't tried. i am going this friday, and i hope to break 13's with slicks. My last time was a 14.5 and that was before the cams, 2nd ecu upgrade, and throttle body.

we'll see!!!
Good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts