The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find a high flow cat. on the internet? I've been searching but no luck so far. I have a '99Altima GXE (5 Speed).

·
Terrance and Phillip Show
1,378 Posts
go to a muffler shop or something... or nopi.com, although ppl have had problems with nopi before... get to an internet search engine (i.e. google.com) and type in hi-flow cat and see what comes up

·
Registered
54 Posts
i also ordered the catco from summit, but be careful the your exhaust system isnt too free-flowing. when i put the catco on it was so hollow and big that i lost all back-pressure and dropped almost a sec. off my 1/4

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Do you guys realize that SWA doesn't advertise Hi Flow Cats on their site? I mean, yes, Alex might be able to get them, but he doesn't have them advertised..

BTW, randomtechnology.com has them, you'll have to email them about price tho.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Dude, that cat won't do much to you, you won't feel any difference whatsoever! if u realyl want performance then remove the damn cat, i passed my emissions test fine without the cat>

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
93Clear said:
Do you guys realize that SWA doesn't advertise Hi Flow Cats on their site? I mean, yes, Alex might be able to get them, but he doesn't have them advertised..

BTW, randomtechnology.com has them, you'll have to email them about price tho.

must have just recently taken it off the site, cuz it was there last month

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all your advice. I think from what I've read here and in other threads that I'm gonna stick with the stock cat but I do appreciate everyones time.

Thanks again,
Brett

1 - 17 of 17 Posts