The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Long live the Altima
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the before pictures of the damage :angry2: , got the car back from the bodyshop yesterday and will have some "After" pictures posted soon.

·
Long live the Altima
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RicerX said:
Damn, ya just changed the o2 sensor too :(
hahaha.....I had the car fixed at Nissan's Collision Centre, so picked up the sensor when I picked up the car. And didn't waste any time when I got it back home. Just hope I gain some MPG!

·
Long live the Altima
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wuzzup said:
howcome it all cracked and stuff instead of dent?
Very good question! The reason is because it was hit in that exact same spot before, with the original owner. I didn't even have knowldge of this. Info didn't appear when I did a check on the VIN

·
OG
4,071 Posts
i have the same color
its "is that dark blue - no its green officer" color
gettin away with tickets ! :D

·
Terrance and Phillip Show
1,378 Posts
so what did the estimate come out to be...... someone backed into me and i got a couple estimates... and theyre close to $800!!!!! its not even that bad.......lol

·
4,020 Posts
Someone tapped my bumper on the highway in stop and go traffic at no more then like 5, but it made a little divot in my bumper from the license plate bracket. After all was said and done from his insurance company paying the bill was $675.00. Most of the cost was labor and paint, the bumper cover was only like $200.00.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts