The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here we go...I'm thinking of what i can do next...this is what i have done to my car in the last month or so:

HotShot Header
HotShot CAI
GReddy Cat-Back
UR Pulley Kit
Random Technologies Hi-Flow Cat
Magnecor Wires
GReddy Iridium Plugs (NGK)
OEM FSTB
Clear Corners
99 SE-L Tails
Nokya 9007's
Polarg 1157's
JamStrait Red LED 3157's
Nokya Red 3156's

Things to come in the next month or so will be
Motegi MR7's
Kuhmo 712's
Tokico Shocks and Struts
Eibach ProKit Springs

so whats next i ask you??? The guy that owns the shop i go to said cam gears, what do you all think? another guy told me just to go with nitrous. im at a crossroads gentlemen...please give me you opinion

·
OG
4,071 Posts
got tints? they really help:brow:

at least i heard ... :(

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Don't go with the Motegi MR7 wheels. They are heavy, even at 16 or 17 pounds.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I have tint all around....sorry just sorta figured everyone did....one of those things you forget about. as for the interior all that i want to do is try and keep it as stock looking as possible. most i wanna do is get GLE leather seats. also i do i have a very nice infinity kappa sound system (including two 10's). so im not going to change anything there...

well what kind of rims do you suggest since you think that the MR7's are too heavy?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the plugs were about 15each. I dont know if they are better than the copper, but i do know that they spark colder than anything else on the market, which means better combustion, and cooler engine temps

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Forget about cam gear , they can gain power , but will loose torque , or viseversa ..... Go with the JWT cams ..... JUN flywheel and ACT street clutch .....Other than that ...... You would like a set of crossdrilled front rotors and Hawk HPS front brake pads ..

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
BrandonMW said:
well what kind of rims do you suggest since you think that the MR7's are too heavy?
Cheap and light? Any ROTA wheel.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok anyways.... for the people who posted about upgrading suspension components, please read the initial post of what i have done already and what i am planning on doing in the next month or so... i have thought about a rear sway bar, but i dont really do that much autocross but it might be helpful on the winding country roads of Kentucky, but most of my daily driving is on the highway.... i guess my project is just about complete....

what do the JWT cams actually do? as far as brakes, i already have brembo cross-drilled rotors and pads. i also have a Excedy clutch and a JUN flywheel (clutch went out like 7 months ago so i went ahead and upgraded then)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rota Subzero's huh....dont know anything about them

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Cams will gain power 4000 RPM and up ! JWT says like 12 HP or so ...

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
The MR7's in 17" weigh almost 25 lbs each.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts