The Nissan Club banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
DeRaNgEd said:
It's called shock. You feel nothing when you’re in shock. I personally knew a Dr. that had taken pics and showed me on his laptop that some guy on a motor cycle hit a telephone pole doing over 110MPH. His leg and penis were sheared off by the pole (though his sack was still attached to the other leg). The dude tried standing up immediately after the accident and passer's by made him sit & administered first aid to him. He kept fighting to get up and hop back on his bike insisting he was fine. The bike was in 1000 pieces….He didn’t feel or realize any of this since he was in shock. Much like this guy in the video. I saw the pics first hand..... I gotta say horror movies don't have shit on real life violence. PsyKoh was the first to call it so I give him credit for being “The Man” of this thread.
That's actually adrenaline. Shock is when you're laid the **** out from lack of blood perfussion, and are about to die. Cold, clammy skin, all that. We tend to assume shock means a state of extreme excitement, when medically it is just the opposite.

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
5,546 Posts
GcDiaz said:
That's actually adrenaline. Shock is when you're laid the **** out from lack of blood perfussion, and are about to die. Cold, clammy skin, all that. We tend to assume shock means a state of extreme excitement, when medically it is just the opposite.

:sad: :smack:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts