The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Homemade Dead Pedal, Painted Calipers question

I made a homemade dead pedal. I know you've all seen these before, but I just thought I'd share mine too. :D

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Painted Calipers

I want to paint my calipers, but I don't know which color to paint them, since not too many colors go with velvet beige (aka bright ass gold). So I was thinking orange to match the refelctors in the headlight? Yes, no, comments please. I don't have photoshop, would someone mind doing a chop for me. :cool:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, I think you're right...oh well just a thought.

·
Registered
91 Posts
do the calipers need to be removed in order to paint them? What is the best type of paint to paint them with? I have a super black 3.5 se and was wondering what u guys feel about painting it blue

·
Acid Junkie
211 Posts
I would think black on black would be cleaner....The whole thing about the Altima is that we dont want to look ricey, but have a cleaner looking car...Not sure how many Professional Career type girls I could pick up in a slammed LOUD civic, but I know my Alty turns some heads....I NEVER had a chick in a BMW look at me in my other cars, but now in this car they catch up and smile.........just a thought

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
i planned on painting my calipers blue but can't find one that stands out enough, they all look too dark....if i can't find a bright enough blue, i'm just gonna have to leave my silver/blue color scheme for a sec and add the red calipers

sonny...u have pewter color so i would say go w/ red because red calipers go w/ any color car

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it actually isnt at bad as it looks

·
GIVE IN TO THE DARK SIDE
776 Posts
If you use that epoxy paint they say to use on the calipers,
will they over heat?? I've used regular engine paint before but its thin and the paint discolors but it doesn't seem to hurt them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts