The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
NO LIFE POSTER
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried to make a mid pipe for there Warm air intake.? It looks like it would not be that hard.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
02silver2.5l said:
Has anyone tried to make a mid pipe for there Warm air intake.? It looks like it would not be that hard.
There is a homemade CAI that someone posted and it looks totally ghetto IMO! Sure you can make a midpipe but will it look ghetto? Do yourself a favor and get a real midpipe or a CAI from the Pros that make it a living!

·
NO LIFE POSTER
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to get the wai from swa but thought putting a mid pipe would look good on it. I talked to Alex and he said they were not going to make them because they showed minimal gains.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Im with JerryJ on this. Get a real WAI or CAI from people or companies that make it for a living. I saw the thread on the homemade CAI and IMO it looked pretty ghetto.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
02silver2.5l said:
I am going to get the wai from swa but thought putting a mid pipe would look good on it. I talked to Alex and he said they were not going to make them because they showed minimal gains.

Gains are minimal, but sound is much nicer. I am just waiting for my 3 inch aluminum toobing to come in. It was suppose to be in this week, but oh well, maybe I should just go pick it up tomorrow.

·
NO LIFE POSTER
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jbl85,

clean out your mailbox. ...

let me know if you will make me a midpipe in the future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts