The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okm homework is to write an essay on how a person has positively influenced ur life wel.....................i haven't taken an engish class since highschool in 01 any one wantto help me refresh m memory on how to write a good one or reirect to a site that might help.

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ughhh....................well i guess format damn those days i ditched in High school because we are not allowed to use I my or any word refering to us we have to write itas i we were newpaper reporters reporting it

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
start with a thesis statement in your opening paragraph. that might be hard to do for this type of essay but thats what you normally do. and make sure you dont stray from the thesis statement

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
im good at writin essays..if im in the zone, i create shit that amazes me...my advice is to write what you know, try and make it witty, and if you know what the teacher likes, try and do that...oh yea, and indent each paragraph:cool:

·
Banned
3,479 Posts
No no, dont patronize the teachers, they see right through that. Write what they want, dont sugarcoat it, elongate the topic, or show bias on one view over another. Report it, as tho you are giving the information first hand to the viewer.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
write in 3rd person about an event that happened to you as though you were a CNN news anchor reporting Breaking News.

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
only one more upper english class thank god, (an upper division one) and its all over with proper english. maybe i will take it next yr.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts