The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1993 GXE
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinkin bout gettin hood pins.
i think it looks tite, anybody with a different opinion?
is it hard to install?

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
not to be a smart ass but how would a hood pin work if you don't drill a hole in the hood? there will be a hole in the hood with an accompanying hole directly underneath it. why do you want to do this anyways? the stock hood latch not stong enough for you

·
Nissan-Suzuki-Infiniti
324 Posts
You can buy the fake ones that stick on your hood. If you don't like it later on...you can always remove them.

IMO...don't do it.

·
6,859 Posts
donnie said:
not to be a smart ass but how would a hood pin work if you don't drill a hole in the hood? there will be a hole in the hood with an accompanying hole directly underneath it. why do you want to do this anyways? the stock hood latch not stong enough for you
wasn't exactly sure how it worked.

·
a.k.a. Big Daddy
64 Posts
I thought about getting them for my predator hood, but I really don't like the look. The only reason I was gonna get the is because when I look at my hood when I am on the highway it looks like it wants to come off. Not that it is gonna, but it does jump up and down more than I expected.

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
my hood is rock steady. make sure your hood latch is adjusted properly

·
1993 GXE
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bullet499 said:
unless you have a carbon fiber or reduced weight hood that is the riciest idea i've ever herd. but if your gonna do, they sell them at riceboys...I mean pepboys
"they sell them at rarararaaarice....ricebababoys...uh uhhhh i mean papa pa uh pepboys"
shut tha f_ck up bitch

·
maybe another alty soon?
594 Posts
somebodys got a ****ing stick up their ass.. but IMO, they look pretty cool on some things, but not altimas..

·
Torqueless wonder...
737 Posts
the hood latch looks good on a coupe but not on a sedan cause sedans arent used for racing unless you got a v6 and up engine...

My .02 it would look stupid on sedans...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts