The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went out to the bank and on my way I noticed a new accord with this piece of black material on his hood. It is smimilar to a bra but it did not go over the bumper at all it was on the hood only maybe went up the hood about a foot or so. It did not cover anything on the fenders or the bumper only the hood. Do they make this for the 3rd generation altimas. I have a 2002 with a ton of paint chips in the hood and before i fix it i want to get something to protect it!

·
Jackpot Member
1,576 Posts
bra's are cheesy. 3M puts out a clear cover that you can put on your hood and you barely even notice it. dirt gets trapped under bras and you have to keep cleaning underneath or they will scratch the paint even more than without one.

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts
Most good bra's are 2-piece...one that fits over the hood and the other part over the bumper and grille, so you can still open your hood. This guy probably only had his hood piece on. dnvrfan used to run around like that on his car, cause when he put his Stillen lip on, the bumper cover wouldn't fit anymore.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
"bra's are cheesy"....that's retarded. First off, if u take off the bra each time u wash it and take care of things instead of being lazy, it won't scratch the paint. And as far as the clear bra, that shit turns colors and eventually u have a yellowish tint to it...doesn't look cool. Looks like u have a f*cked up paint job and most people wouldn't know it was supposed to be a clear bra. For those that drive a lot on the freeways and such, a bra is great. Too bad I can't get a bra to fit this bumper or I would. Rock chips and pieces of flying metal aren't too good for paint jobs.

·
Honorary So Cal Member
16,046 Posts
Joseph said:
I just went out to the bank and on my way I noticed a new accord with this piece of black material on his hood. It is smimilar to a bra but it did not go over the bumper at all it was on the hood only maybe went up the hood about a foot or so. It did not cover anything on the fenders or the bumper only the hood. Do they make this for the 3rd generation altimas. I have a 2002 with a ton of paint chips in the hood and before i fix it i want to get something to protect it!
Do you mean like this??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts