The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
See ya on the flipside...
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
russman said:
How long did the install take you? Any problems?

It took about 4 hrs. The hardest part was taking off the heat shield. After taking the heat shield off, the header come off easily. One thing I did notice though, is that after the install my entire exhaust system was pushed back about 1/4" back, so it now rattles all the heat shields under the car. I'm getting that fixed this weekend....

·
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
harry said:
just wait. you'll get it :)

Why, b/c everyone on here gets the CEL??? Well almost everyone, Havik2k didn't and I'm probably not, b/c we extended the wires and I have both 02 sensors plus the EGR sensor on the header as well. The only thing is that I lost the precat, but oh well.

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
what kine of power gain did you feel after you put the headers on. i'm thinking of buying me hotshot headers when i get the money.

·
2.0T, 2.3T, and 2.4 N/A
4,863 Posts
mid range power....

my hotshot header is in my closet right now... going to install it this weekend...

It is VERY nice.... looks dope!

·
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
asleepaltima said:
the ass-dyno says its a nice gain. more pull in the mid range.
What he said, plus it's night and day difference. The KA loves the header.

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
so the hotshot comes with the downpipe which it removes the cc?
just curious b/c i have greddy exhaust sitting in room waiting for header(not sure if i should get hotshot or stillen) purchase.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
clo007 said:
so the hotshot comes with the downpipe which it removes the cc?
just curious b/c i have greddy exhaust sitting in room waiting for header(not sure if i should get hotshot or stillen) purchase.
HotShot!!

Stillen 4-1
HotShot 4-2-1 IMO better

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts