Nissan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Bboy Style
1,714 Posts
Ja Rule's all right. He's turning a bit commercial to me...but you're right, the songs the radio don't air is pretty all right!

Another rapper...I don't think he's the hottest right now...but there's madd hype about him recently. I'm talking about Fabolous. I hated this muthafucker when I first heard him on the Clue mixtapes bout 3-4 years ago...but now, hearing some of his freestyles...I gotta admit, he can flow!

·
Registered
98 Posts
hottest rapper is prodigy from mobb deep. not a big deal or anything and not to flame sleazy but its h to the hizo v to the iz a thats HOVA not HOBA like u put.. but whatever :rolleyes:

·
Registered
98 Posts
THe hottest rapper is Prodigy from Mobb Deep. Not a big deal or anything but sleazy its H to the izO V to the iz A so its HOVA not HOBA like u put. no bigge :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25 Posts
You are all being fooled by this radio bullshit rap.. Nelly, Jay-Z, Ja Rule, they got one thing in common and thats NO talent!!! They are all what hip-hop heads call shock rappers. A shock rapper is some one with no real skill, who puts out songs wit catchy hooks but weak as fuk rhymes.. If you guys want real hip-hop get on what ever music trading software you use and look for tracks by Benefit. He is the best mc out but still underground.. If you know real hip-hop you will be playing his shit for weeks or months for that matter..

other crucial hip-hop:
Das EFX
Heltah Skeltah
Pharcyde
KRS-one
Out Sidaz
Gangstar
DJ Honda
DJ Rectangle
Mos Def
Dead Prez
The Alkaholiks
EPMD
Lost Boyz
Necro

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm sorry hop but benefit got nothing on jigga and although he makes some crossover music lyrically he's untouchable right now. I love underground like all hip hop heads but he flips it like no other. listen closely my friend.

S

·
0 Posts
hhhaa yucky u got me there mang! i just heard it today that clip only once on a power 92 commercial shit stuck in ma head ya know? i gotta download that shit wahts the song name

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ehh...rappers? Nas, Jay-Z, Wu-Tang, DMX. I don't think it's wise to say anything about radio rap..that's not rap. In fact...rap is about as whack as you can get...rappers all talk about the same thing.."what they wish they could do". Hip hop is where it's at. You want to listen to people talk about the shit they've done, or the things they know about? Listen to Nas, Jay-Z, Wu-Tang, DMX, Jungle...or take it down south...Outkast. Need I say more?

Real lyricists come from The East Cost, and the South. If you're sayin' Ja-Rule is hype...dope...tight..whatever it is you call "good", you don't know hip-hop/rap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hip Hop: MOS DEF and Royce the 5'9

Rap: The greatest are Tupac and Biggie

Rap Right Now:
1. Jay-Z
2. Kurupt, SNOOP, Soopafly and the whole DPG click
3. Jadakiss from the LOX
4. Fabulous
5. Beanie Siegel ( this guy is the tighest ghost-writer out)
6. AZ
7. NAS

·
8,809 Posts
I think JaRule is the best rapper out right now
Will you pass that pipe when you're done with it ;)

nelly or snoop or jay z
rofl, snoop used to have skills, the rest of them can eat a dick

hottest rapper is prodigy from mobb deep
Not the hottest, but he has talent

You are all being fooled by this radio bullshit rap.. Nelly, Jay-Z, Ja Rule, they got one thing in common and thats NO talent!!! They are all what hip-hop heads call shock rappers. A shock rapper is some one with no real skill, who puts out songs wit catchy hooks but weak as fuk rhymes.. If you guys want real hip-hop get on what ever music trading software you use and look for tracks by Benefit. He is the best mc out but still underground.. If you know real hip-hop you will be playing his shit for weeks or months for that matter..
I agree with most of that, but those heads you listed AREN'T underground.

Listen to Nas, Jay-Z, Wu-Tang, DMX, Jungle...or take it down south...Outkast. Need I say more?
I'll tackle this one name by name. Nas sucks, Jay-Z sucks, Wu-Tange used to be tight, DMX is pretty good, Outcast fucking sucks.

Peep these names
- Self Scientific
- 7L & Esoteric
- Masterminds
- Visionaries
- Company Flow
- Check out the Wide Angels CD
- DJ Shadow's Solesides CD's
- Jedi Mind Tricks

P

·
0 Posts
hop said:

other crucial hip-hop:
Pharcyde
word
<------ :D

victor said:
let's not start freestyling now....
Who wants to Battlerap??? No one can touch me :p

People seem to have gotten it twisted between HipHop and Rap
HipHop = Will Smith, Nelly
Rap = Wu-Tang, ThreeSixMafia

No one can touch Meta-4

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
22 Participants
HondaKillah
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing