The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious to see how many members are in Houston and what their cars look like. Mine is a black '95, with full kit, 18's, aluminum wing, and more.

·
See ya on the flipside...
2,076 Posts
Will a moderator please move this topic to the Texas part of the form. BTW that's why the Get Local was split into the different sections. Laterz.

·
Space Boy
1,417 Posts
SGNaltima said:
I am just curious to see how many members are in Houston and what their cars look like. Mine is a black '95, with full kit, 18's, aluminum wing, and more.
Yo whats da deal. One more Houston member here.:cool:

·
See ya on the flipside...
2,076 Posts
I'm not, but I try to visit H-Town once a month. I have a friend that lives in Spring. Laterz.

·
788 Posts
Blue GXE: spoiler, ugly alloy wheels, no tint, Thermal exhaust, beige interior, sunroof. I live in Clear Lake.

Out.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Me, From houston!

Hello Everybody I'm from Houston! I hope someone out there can help me with my problem! Well, I own a 95' Altima GLE. This been a very nice reliable car. I love this car! Very recently my airbag light came on, two weeks later my engine light. My car right now is at about 94,000 miles. I had a tune up at around 70,000, changed the belts, oil filter, air filter, gas filter, antifrezer fluid, engine dignostic, injectors cleaned (had an oil change less than 500 miles ago). I really dont know what could be causing these lights to come on. I really dont know much about cars and my terminology might not be right. I like working on my car but I always endup taking it to pepboys, wallmart, Texaco and Wards but this time is a little different because I dont know if this shops can help me. I would like to take my car to a certified Nissan Dealer shop. What do you guys think about this, what should I do?

Any help will be trully apreciated!

Thanks,
Sho

·
KA24DER...soon!
286 Posts
Sorry I'm late to the game, but I'm from Houston too...

93 GXE
that teal looking color
stock everything EXCEPT:
17" Racing Hart CP-035's in white
Ground Control coilovers

I call the westheimer/beltway 8 area "home"

drop a line anytime to this email addy...

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
YO....Houston members...

We ALL need to meet up soon.I will start a new thread and see if we can get a TEXAS meet going.:D

·
Playing PS2
1,350 Posts
spoileretc.net

Hey have any of you H-Town people ever been to this place or done business with them??? I am thinking of getting the front spoiler of their body kit but if you guys have heard anything bad let me know.....thanks

Pillage

1 - 14 of 14 Posts