Nissan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like ummm are there headers or something for our cars? I also heard umm....there are also like lowering things for our cars too. YOu know ...like making it look lower?

One more thing...do they make those clear tail lights with the "Really Cool" red circle lights?

Thanx

·
DJ QUIK
1,001 Posts
dude, i was thinking about putting an sr20det, can someone give me some links. or maybe a turbo, those sound cool i heard! :rolleyes:

·
Haf you seen my baseball?
179 Posts
I'm telling you, the best way to make your car faster is to lighten it up. And the best way to lighten it up is to take out the engine!! DUH!! Its a common mistake but most cars do not actually need the engines so taking them out with drastically lighten your car and increase you 1/4 mile times.

·
Haf you seen my baseball?
179 Posts
I would also get a bunch of rope. And find about 350 horses and attach them to the front of your car. And then fire off a gun or something to get them running. That's 350 REAL horsepower available right there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Buy a car not meant for old ladies going to the grocery store.

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
lol u idiots, every single reply was smart ass so i'll give the dude a hint....

intake, exhaust, headers, plugs............NOS?!?!

·
Registered
23 Posts
HOTSHOT HEADERS: around $415
Weapon R Ciruit Pro Coilovers: around $250
"NO-NAME" strut bar: $20 off ebay
KYB STRUTS/SHOCKS..dont know how much those are

look around the web..you'll find stuff..its out there..also

F-Max Tubo Kit (STAGE I) : $3,950.00
http://www.f-max.com/NISSAN.htm
http://www.i-m-racing.com/fmaxturkitfo2.html

Greddy SP Exhaust : $550

There are alot of things..just look around

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
2,594 Posts
I will say one thing: Type R badges! The more the merrier! The hp gain is exponential to the number of stickers....not to mention if you badge it correctly you can own the only rare 4-door Honda Accord Integra Type-R Spaceship on your block!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
24 Participants
RisqEaltima80
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing