The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a few nissans with the fog lights on and parking lights on, but no head lights. I like it, but don't know how to fix my lights to do it. I have to have my head lights on.

·
Trinispeed
94 Posts
You should run a switch from the fogs to the inside of the car. That is what I did with mine. Do you have stock fogs. You should post this in general discussion so you will get more responces.

·
hard on equipment
714 Posts
If you have factory fogs, you have to re-wire them so that you can use just the fog switch to turn them on independent of the headlights. I think Chris tried this a while ago, so I'm gonna bump this for ya. ^^^

·
10,373 Posts
Yeah, just look in my sig at the pic. Do a search on htis, the directions are somewhere. But here are the two solutions:

Easy way: Wire them up to your driving lights
Safe way: Wire your fogs/driving lights to a relay.

·
Banned
0 Posts
mine have a relay tapped into the driving lights. That way, whenever I get home drunk, I turn off the car lights, and the fogs go off with them. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Coincidentally I went to the dealer today to get factory fogs. They gave me the option to wire them with the parking lights or the headlights. Didn't get em (requires cutting, even though I don't have inserts and i didn't trust the techs), but look into it with your dealer, they might be able to at least give some suggestions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts