The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed nissan and they said they got no mailing list? If thats true how did you guys recieve a package? Damn it I may not want to test drive the new alty now cause nissan yet again screwed me. J/k

·
1,894 Posts
Go to the nissan website and request information on the new altima.

·
459 Posts
Yeah, like three months ago or more...I got one little booklet about 2 months ago. It said I had more info on the way. I got my pill a week ago.

Out.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So basically I cant get it. I hate it ive had an altima for 3 years and I never recieved anything from nissan. I am going to the dealership in person and requesting to get on there mailing list or whatever.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
15,220 Posts
I went when the announcements were made back in May I believe...

Gotten a ton of stuff since then...

already sent my coupon last week...

·
Barkless Dog
806 Posts
I got mine rectally

·
7,334 Posts
I got the pill bottle about a week ago. But I got some HUGE tube of shit like two weeks ago. Two full brochures, and a bunch of small shit :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think i recall signing up back in may as well, it was just before the launch of the new altima and when the did the internet cast of the release of the new altima. Every since then i've been getting a good deal worth of stuff. Today I got my pill bottle and i already made it to the dealer for a test drive. Just something about the word "free" says come and get it! Mailing mine tomorrow......think im going to get the watch.

·
10,560 Posts
I went to nissandriven.com, signed up about 4 weeks ago. Got it within 2 weeks form then. I said i was looking for a car within 1-3 months and my other choices were a camry/accord. hehe :D

·
BoOsTiN.....
641 Posts
I think the dealers also made up their own mailing list. My alty is under my mom's name and when nissan sent the pill bottle they addressed it to my mom.

I did get a pack of nissan z concept playing cards that was addressed to me. They sent that to me bacuse i signed up for z information on their website a couple months ago.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Pill Bottle Scare

I read in the New York Times that Nissan has received many emails and phone calls from people who received the Pill Bottles, because many thought that they may contain antrax. (For example, the phrase about the diease) So if any of you are waiting for one to come in the mail, forget it, Nissan has decided to cancel the Pill Bottles, and just send conventional brochures in the mail.(I think they should have done this in the beginning, and put more money into the interior material.)

·
*Donating Member* Senior Member
2,024 Posts
You guys got pill bottles...I got some crome flip case (in early September....hmmm...Sept 5th or 6th) that had a puzzle in it....it was pretty cool....

·
Registered
65 Posts
Did y'all pick the Kenneth Cole watch or sports bag for the gift for test-driving the Altima? Hey, I'll take a $95 watch for free any day. Was going to buy the Altima anyway...

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
15,220 Posts
Boy Nizmo said:
Did y'all pick the Kenneth Cole watch or sports bag for the gift for test-driving the Altima? Hey, I'll take a $95 watch for free any day. Was going to buy the Altima anyway...
took the watch, but the bag was $110.

·
donor cycle
8,714 Posts
my girlfriend and I received one after test driving the new altimas and requesting more information..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts