The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my fron speaker (s) might be out of phase what is the best way to check this w/o tracing the wire to the amp.... or is that the best way.. what are signs of being out of phase...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Usually, your sound coming from the speakers will sound thin, tinny, wimpy, lack of almost any bass etc. If one is out of phase, often when you change the balance from L to R the sound appears normal when you are at the extreme L or R. Also, there might be a slight delay in sound from the other speakers.

JB

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jazz-Bass-75 said:
Usually, your sound coming from the speakers will sound thin, tinny, wimpy, lack of almost any bass etc. If one is out of phase, often when you change the balance from L to R the sound appears normal when you are at the extreme L or R. Also, there might be a slight delay in sound from the other speakers.

JB

Could I tell anything by the way they look... it seems the righmid fires kinda weird, almost reverse but im not sure. Should i ceck the wires to be sure?

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
touch the wires to a 1.5v (i.e. AA, C, D) battery.. if the cone moves out, the polarity is correct.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts