The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
master of the custom cai
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey I have 2 amps, and I wanna mount both of them on the back of my backseats. I tried the other day, but it seems that the back of the seat isn’t very durable do drill in. did anyone else do what im talking about? any advice??? pics would be great! did u mount a small 2 x 4 on the back???

·
Registered
214 Posts
well, the metal plate on the back seat is a pain in the axx. what i am DOING is installing a piece of wood behind the seat IN THE TRUNK, then carpet it. then ill screw the amps on. all this takes patience.

·
Semi-Automatic
6,656 Posts
yup, buy some wood, have it cut to the measurements of the trunk, capret it and screw them in ... not that hard... u wanna make it reall nice.. take out ur back seat, when u mount the wood drill a hole from the back right where it would go into ur amp ... run thw wires thru the drilledhole, so u dont have to have wires showing

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
me, i just drilled in self-tapping screws directly in and i haven't had no problems. Just takes a little pushing but the screws will do the work. just make sure that you are screwing all four sides of the amp where each side is all level or else it going get all messed up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts