The Nissan Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pheeew thanks man i still got a lot of troubling issues like i always hear a squeaky sound like the driver's side shock absorber want to pull off and one of my fan not working, i'll take some photos if you want i need some diy help man i just got a new engine for it but the ac compressor pipes haven't been fixed back leading to somehow overheating, i've seen it like twice on dash i just need help man i just learnt how to trap in engine wires back to their sockets, my rewire said i should go buy new engine wire 🤦🏽‍♂️😂 imagine just a simple peice of work i love that car i want it at its best position not always crippling

· Registered
2,825 Posts
pheeew thanks man i still got a lot of troubling issues like i always hear a squeaky sound like the driver's side shock absorber want to pull off and one of my fan not working, i'll take some photos if you want i need some diy help man i just got a new engine for it but the ac compressor pipes haven't been fixed back leading to somehow overheating, i've seen it like twice on dash i just need help man i just learnt how to trap in engine wires back to their sockets, my rewire said i should go buy new engine wire 🤦🏽‍♂️😂 imagine just a simple peice of work i love that car i want it at its best position not always crippling
I would like to see pictures of one of your cooling fans not working. Please post them.

Some of us may not be at your mechanical skill level to be able to "trap engine wires back to their sockets" so do us all a favor include pictures of how you accomplished this.

I do have a question, as I am confused about your A/C compressor "pipes" and their relationship to your car overheating. What is the connection?

· Registered
2,825 Posts
@Throckmorton sometimes It is possible to clogged cat to not show check engine light.
Have you ever seen a post on this forum from someone who has or had a clogged converter and who did not have a CEL?

I have not seen a post like that in my 14 years on this forum, maybe I missed it.

If you do find a post, please post a link.

· Registered
4 Posts
If the oil level is a little above the full mark, that shouldn't cause problems. If it's overfilled by half a quart or more, or foam shows on the dipstick, the best fix is to have the oil drained and refilled to the proper level.

· Registered
24 Posts
Hi,

I suggest the following steps to remove excessive oil.
  • Turn off the engine and open the vehicle's hood.
  • Take the drain plug out and drain all the oil.
  • Fix the drain plug back in.
  • Pour the oil into the funnel.

· Registered
2,825 Posts
Hi,

I suggest the following steps to remove excessive oil.
  • Turn off the engine and open the vehicle's hood.
  • Take the drain plug out and drain all the oil.
  • Fix the drain plug back in.
  • Pour the oil into the funnel.
Is a five quart funnel required for this part of the procedure?
When the funnel gets full, where do I put it?

· Registered
Twin turbo, 3.5 inch exhaust, modified ECU, 6 inch mini tub, custom built roll cage, online tuner
38 Posts
Is a five quart funnel required for this part of the procedure?
When the funnel gets full, where do I put it?
? You need a drain pan to drain the oil (5 quart). You can use any size funnel to refill it. You can get new oil if it is due for change and just pour it in the funnel or if you re-use the oil you drain out then pour it in the funnel. But don't put it all back in or you will have to repeat. Lmfao

1 - 19 of 19 Posts