The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old hood is bent from someone backing into me and the paint has failed. I found a new painted hood on craigslist and I want to mount it today. What is throwing me off is how to remove the spray nozzles from my old hood. I am not seeing how to do it.

I looked through my downloaded pdf fsm and didn't see anything (maybe I missed it?).

Like do they pry off? Is it clipped? Im just not seeing how to do it. Any advice? I hate little things like this lol. Maybe It will be obvious if I remove the hood with them attached, but its hard to turn my head to look through the hold with the hood mounted.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I figured it out. They are push clips. Just needed a flat head screw driver to pop them out. But it doesn't really matter because I was sold the wrong ****ing hood. I cant believe I didn't notice when I bought it. The CL listing said 05-06 and the box the hood came in said 05-06 but its an 02-04. Im pissed at myself for not paying attention. I just looked at the paint quality and bought it on the spot. The dead give away is the lack of the little channels down the center.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts