The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to remove the center console surrounding the gear shifter? I believe I can access all screws except one that is blocked by the stupid coin/cell phone holder thing (see pic). How to I remove this coin holder! I already got the screw out to the left of it but I can't seem to access whatever is holding it in on the right....

Here is the coin holder open, but i don't see any screws at all to access anymore points....

I basically spilled soda all on the center area and now it has gunked up the spring that releases the shift lock when the button is pressed in. I need to access this spring release shown here, but to really clean it I need to remove all the surrounding console area!

NOTE: I have pics ready for posting but I can't put the links in here as I haven't posted enough(15?) times? is there a fix for this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mannn thats nice, no idea that was posted online anywhere! Still can't get to the damn metal clips in the ashtray.....trying to find flashlight

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright, got it, had to kind of break one of the metal tabs but it came out finally! Now I can access and clean the area that is gunked up....here's hopin

·
Registered
241 Posts

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
5,915 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Got it and printed out! Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts