all - tee - mah

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
en - oh - oh - bee

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went to urbandictionary.com since they have the pronunciation sometimes, and this is what I found (no pronunciation though). It's probably ancient news for you guys but not for me, and it says "sybmitted by Osama" isn't that .net's Sassan ??? :

-------------------------------------------------------

Altima

A Mid-sized family car that is made by Nissan. The Altima came into production in 1992 and is known for its great handling. It has the most HP in its class and it owns skylines even on its worst days. The Altima comes with 150 hp stock, in 2000 it came with 155. In the year 2002, the V-6 altima came with 240 HP. Thus making it a Japanese supercar.

My mom drove me to school in a Nissan Altima, now I drive it because I am a pimp

-------------------------------------------------------

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Wanted
1,084 Posts
Altima
A Mid-sized family car that is made by Nissan. The Altima came into production in 1992 and is known for its great handling. It has the most HP in its class and it owns skylines even on its worst days. The Altima comes with 150 hp stock, in 2000 it came with 155. In the year 2002, the V-6 altima came with 240 HP. Thus making it a Japanese supercar.

My mom drove me to school in a Nissan Altima, now I drive it because I am a pimp
[/B]

ROFL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts