The Nissan Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Old Newbie
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i really need some fast help here stores close in a few hours, i need to know how to get it out and if that one is male or female, isnt someone here a technician

·
Registered
33 Posts
USARMY2LT said:
i really need some fast help here stores close in a few hours, i need to know how to get it out and if that one is male or female, isnt someone here a technician
Actually Pep boys and the like are very helpful (at some stores) I even had a guy change my windshield wipers for me. Go to one of those stores adn ask them, thats what they are there for. They always helpme out

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well...how would you get the fuse from the store..... I say drive it. As long as you have a charge, you should be good to go. Im not too sure. I had a dead battery case in my moms van once. As long as I didnt shut off the enghine, I was cool. Just call ahead and ask them can they help you out. If they can, go for it. If you feel uneasy, get some to follow you

·
Registered
2 Posts
How did you get the old 100amp fuse out? I did a search and found this thread. I blew my 100 amp fuse and can't get it out. This would be good for someone doing a search for future referance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.