The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Its pretty easy actually it is all clips that hold them in. I just did this last weekend to my 05, what you need to do is take off the pillars in the back that are on top of the rear deck basically they are just in with clips dont worry you cant break them, then you just kinda grab the edge of the rear deck and pull up and you can feel all the clips pull outta the holes. The third brake light is attatched to the rear deck so just lift the deck up enough to get in there and the other covers for the latch(childseat clip) that is just a cover and will pull off with the rear deck also the little circle cover that gos around where you can lock unlock the rear seat that cover will come off with the deck also. Then its simple from there its just 4 screws holdin in the speakers I forget but I think I had to use a socket wrench on it but I think you might be able to get it out with a phillips screwdriver. Then when you pull the speaker up you will see that the wires for the speaker is just a plug and you can either just cut the plug off the wires so the speaker is seperate from the wires or you can unplug it and cut it later since the speakers you got do not need the plug. Then its all simple after that. When you put the rear deck back on you kinda have to maneuver the front part into the crevice starting on one side and moving over to the other side. And thats it...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts