The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Turbo S13
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got this svt contour and it seemd realy quick but i want to hear real world storys, yea i sold the nissan but am still the bigest nissan fan on this site so there, so noof respect.

·
Turbo S13
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
sorry but i have know were to go am all alone not much contour clubs around that i know of, i said it seems quick but keep in mind that I can't speed because am still learning how to drive stick :) lol am a 5spd newbie drive like grand ma slow as $$%$.

·
4G > SR
2,767 Posts
http://www.contour.org .........they just reformatted the site, like we did a year or so ago, so it looks a little low on info, but this is seriously the most civilized and informative enthusiast boards on the net.....

enjoy, i want one of those too, black on black for me please;)

·
Haulin' the Family
557 Posts
Dude...you make me sick. I want a SVT Contour soooo freakin bad, but can't afford it right now. You're one lucky POS.
Hahaha!
They are plenty fast enough...but please don't think its a drag race car, cause its not. The SVT is meant for the track. Get out there and autocross race it. That's where you'll discover it's potential.
Though that didn't keep me from creaming three of 'em at my last event. heeheehee
I'd still be happy to trade my Altima for one, so if you miss your Altima that bad, you be the first to let me know and we'll work out a swap, okay?
;)
What year is yours? 98, 99, or 00

·
Turbo S13
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehe 16.5 that's not cool guess they realy slow or dude did not know how to drive in any case it's a good car I can't race it till i get better at this 5spd thing, it shifts good and fast realy smooth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts