The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the little 4-5" rear stabilizer link or bar that iz connected to the strut ....how important iz that piece.....i had to wack it in half w/ a hacksaw to change one of my rear strutz.........can i go say 1 day or 2 w/out 1 of them or no?........lemme know asap thanx

·
missing El Polo Loco...
2,165 Posts
if it got bags filled with grease at its' ends then pat yourself hard on the temple because you just eliminated your stabilizer links.

they are, very important for your stabilizer to work.

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well lookz like ill be goin to a junkyard soon lol........to pull 2 of them cuz i had to cut the other....lol

·
missing El Polo Loco...
2,165 Posts
weed101160 said:
i drove around without a rear sway bar for a while, and it wasnt that bad
wasn't bad, but when you forgot that you're missing them, and took a corner hard, you'll understeer even worse than stock. If you drive over speed bumps and you feel the ride is better than what stock felt like, that's because that end is no longer tied together.

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how much STRESS do these piecez see.....im JB WELDING them together right now jus until i can get some from a junk yard...itz not like im cornering at 90 lol

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
dont even both wasting your time welding them. just drive carefully until u get new ones. think brand new theyre like $20, so youll pay less at a junkyard

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
we have sway bars? j/k i removed em completely from my truck and i couldnt tell at all. my alty on the other hand...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts