The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Traded in Alti!!!
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who thinks their car prolly sits the lowest? What kits make ur car look the lowest??? Like how much of a drop-look does your skirts and rear add?

·
KUSTOM SOUNDS OWNER
238 Posts
i had to turn my gcs up to half way because my car sat on the ground. with my kit.

·
Nipponese
4,000 Posts
LoAltimaOn17s said:
Who thinks their car prolly sits the lowest? What kits make ur car look the lowest??? Like how much of a drop-look does your skirts and rear add?
What does "prolly" mean?

·
Registered
279 Posts
my car was mad low with the kit on but i had to raise it cause i have to go over huge speed bumps every day at school and i fuked up mu exaust pipes and my kit a lil b4 i raised it back up
FUKING SPEED BUMPS

·
altimas.net OG
1,245 Posts
my car is touching the ground:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

na but if u wanna go that low get airbags..no worry about bumps...just lift and roll baby...

-shek

·
good one Fonzie
5,965 Posts
my front is about 6 inches off the ground right now with the stillen lip and factory springs, but it'll change soon, I have my eibachs, so it'll be about 5 off the ground soon

·
Registered
8 Posts
i was sitting 2-1/2 in off the ground with the stillen front lip and air bags. i just bought the vis kit though so i should be lower. hopefully like an inch off the ground when i drop it. i just raise it up when i drove to like 7 in of clearance. its a little higher than stock

·
!!Official Per4mance!!
52 Posts
I have my gc on and it looks like it went down only 2'1/2" cuz my wheels dont tuck in. I wanted that tuck drop too.:mad: hopefully when I get my kit what ever it may be i'll be lower.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey Nizmo_97 how do you get your car to lay on the ground with ground controls. What kinda struts do you have, I thougt gc's only lowered like 2.5"

·
6,859 Posts
slammed97 said:
I have my gc on and it looks like it went down only 2'1/2" cuz my wheels dont tuck in. I wanted that tuck drop too.:mad: hopefully when I get my kit what ever it may be i'll be lower.
a body kit won't change how much wheel gap you have unless it's really heavy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts