The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering how many of you own Alti's in the GTA and what gen...???

Myself I used to be a Ford Mustang GT owner, just bought a new '03 2.5 SL Crystal Blue, but i'm still waiting for the car, it's been about a month an a half, and my dealer is telling me maybe i'll have it on Saturday.....so i'm keeping my fingers crossed, and for sure it will be ready on Monday or Tuesday, but i'm still skeptical since i've heard it so many times now...!!

I live in Mississauga, so if there is anybody else from sauga...!! let me know...!!

later guys/gals...!!
:D

·
belongs -> @ltimas.net
428 Posts
1st gen
richmond hill

welcome!!!!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
2nd Gen, 1999 model SE with a stick.

I live in Markham. Hope you can join our meets when we get them going.

Stan

·
I drive a 02 L31VQ35DEKY1
82 Posts
3rd gen
reside in scaryborough..it's getting bad here,got to move out!!
Every time you guys set up a gathering i miss out.My scheduale always conflicts with hook ups,damn you guys(j/k).Next time i will try to make up some excuse.

The only mod i've done is painted the grill to match the oem silver,added momo shift knob,and finally Stillen front lip thats it for now.

Waiting for AT LED mirror turn signals.

LATER.

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
1998 SE 5 Speed. Bought it in April 2002.

Currently living in Brampton but grew up in Scarborough.

See you at the next meet in spring.

Shawn,

I grew up playing hockey for Malvern Chiefs and my dad's office is right up the road on Finch as well (right by JVC Canada). By the way, someone tried to steal my last car (Civic SI, lowered with 16 inch rims) when my dad drove it to work one day a couple of years back.

I guess that is why NGK Canada is moving their office to Markham:D

·
BUCK FUTTER
1,675 Posts
First one to reply back saying "Mississauga"!
93 SE stick... much too poor to do anything more to the car at the present time :rolleyes:

·
Member Of Altimas.net
263 Posts
re gta altima

1998 Gxe auto unfornaltly...

livin in newmarket but grew up in toronto..

Some Mods.. Mostly Stock...

Thanks

Malik

·
Keepin' It Real
726 Posts
Hey Ken (Racing Gear),

I live across the street from JVC and NGK...about a 2 minute walk from my house to those buildings...haha!!!

I forgot your dad works there...Im an idiot!!!

Peace,

Shawn

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
Taz, that's a tough neighbourhood! My friend used to live a bit east of Phamacy and his car always got jacked. We also saw a really bad accident near there. The cops taped off like a block and a half of traffic to investigate. A car had driven into a light pole and was totalled. I think they were looking at what looked like bullet holes! :eek:

·
RacingLine Guy
5,846 Posts
coach said:
A car had driven into a light pole and was totalled. I think they were looking at what looked like bullet holes! :eek:
LOL which time was this :D I've seen a couple !! :eek: Ah it was ok most of the time. I was only ever robbed once :p

1 - 20 of 66 Posts