·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
:-)
2,049 Posts
GO CANADA.
Anyone from Toronto (specifically Scarborough)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a 99 SE..... It's hard to find parts for Altima.

These are what I've done to my car:

1. replaced stock air filter with K&N.
2. SE-L tail lights.
3. Factory FSTB.

I will have my headlights changed to 2K headlights and add real HID before the end of Sept.:D :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
The color of my car is blue.
Nissan officially named it Blue Dusk. It's pretty hard to spot an Altima with this color. :D

I don't go to any performance shop. I've a friend who does all the work for me. I was hoping you can recommend a few good shops.

·
Lord of the rims
498 Posts
wel i got my rims at revolution, its at bridgeport at richmond
got my intake plate at garageFive, that's on bridgeport at richmond too

i heard Next Level is good, but i havent check it out yet
but hey come to think of it.. not many vancouver shops have altima stuff :(

·
*Donating Member* Senior Member
3,664 Posts
Toronto...hmm...Scar-Town (scarboro).....

we got some more new ppl in Toronto now eh Capitalist??....We should try to have a meet in the 1st weeks of September...

Thom..what part of Scarborough? What your ride look like???

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
Hey ppl. I'm back. I was in Romania for a couple of weeks and haven't really logged in to Altimas.net for a while. Still jet lagged and I'm trying to get with some paper work so I'll probably not be around for a bit. About a meet? No time for that right now, so count me out for the time being. It sucks being out of cash and having so much stuff to do.

Lates
Drew

·
Registered
363 Posts
Wasssup Canadians ! from Scarborough T.O.
I am probably older than most of you ( I have a 5 yr. old daugther and not telling you my age ) , but who cares. Right?
We all have a same interest, our Alti!

If you see a black 1st gen. alti with front up and lower grills you never see before, 3" dia. air scoop under front bumper, 20% tints all around, shaved side moldings and the back nissan emblem, tail, 4" tip oval stainless muffler, dropped on eibach springs rolling on 18" blowing by you on 401 doing 140km/hr, that would be me.

If you see me on a road, give me a shout!

:D

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
altimabk said:
....blowing by you on 401 doing 140km/hr, that would be me.

If you see me on a road, give me a shout!

:D

For sure I'll give you a shout, but I'm usually going like 150/160kmh! (hehehe - only sometimes, don't like those money and points eating tickets!)

1 - 20 of 144 Posts