The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my g/f has a 2003 Altima 2.5 S. She took it to Auto Zone to have it the codes read and they told her that she needs to replace the O2 sensors. The rep there said that she has a total of 4. 2 upfront and 2 in the back.

I know nothing about Nissan's but what I have found on-line cannot confirm or deny that. Can anyone please tell me how many O2 sensors are in the vehicle?

Many thanks upfront!

-Josh

·
Super Modder
5,296 Posts
Hi, my g/f has a 2003 Altima 2.5 S. She took it to Auto Zone to have it the codes read and they told her that she needs to replace the O2 sensors. The rep there said that she has a total of 4. 2 upfront and 2 in the back.

I know nothing about Nissan's but what I have found on-line cannot confirm or deny that. Can anyone please tell me how many O2 sensors are in the vehicle?

Many thanks upfront!

-Josh
Only 2 O2 sensors...Both can be seen from the top of the engine, looking down at the exhaust manifold/precat.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I bought headers for my 03 Altima 3.5. It has four ports for o2 sensors. The stock manifolds sensors are located before and after the manifold cats. The headers have the ports located at the top of the headers and 2 on each side at the end of the test pipe. My question is, my post cat sensor wires are not long enough to reach the test pipe, can I just extend the wires or will that screw up the current going through the wires leading to a SES light? Or do I need to buy ones with longer wires already on the sensor? And of course I got to add de foulers. Does anyone know the part # for the correct sensors I need?

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,905 Posts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts