The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
105hp OWNS
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people, have you guys ever seen a black altima with a TAZ sticker on the back driving around like an A$$ I swear I see him every where. Just wanted to know, ohhh wait that A$$ is me. Anyway just wanted to check how many people live around orlando.

·
Banned
180 Posts
I live near there and are there for about 3 days a week. You will see me one day. I have a blue altima with chrome trim, silver wheels and at night my chrome whell trim lights up green.

=== === === === MIKE

·
Next Mod....New Wife
251 Posts
I live in Winter Park.. Econ....
White 1999 Altima. Stock... (except for Indiglos and PANAMA front license plate)

·
Registered
39 Posts
live about an hr away

yea i go to orlando all the time for tabu and roxy. nothing to really do in my town.

·
Registered
1 Posts
yea i seen ya

what up deadman,

i've seen ya cruzin around on I-4 i think a couple of times. i was in the college park area of downtown, but now i'm out in kissimmee at 192. holla at me sometime. i'm possibly looking for some type of group to get into. i have a 97 white gxe. lata

e-mail - [email protected]

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
yo UA, I'm the central Fl rep of Topnotch. We are going to be holding another orlando get together soon, and then a statewide FL meet. If you wanna come out to those I can see what cha got and possibly put you in (most likely will).

·
Registered
37 Posts
im 1 hour away in tampa, spend quite a bit of time in orlando, mainly the theme parks and outlets

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
And I better see all of you at the meet, I am trying to set it up so that all of us central fl peeps can meet up at the Florida Mall, if you don't already know my aol im screen name, its Luv2Srf247, please give me a message for more info.

·
Registered
882 Posts
DeadMan- Tightly Analyzed (TAZ) right? wassup dawg i think i know u, but i'm not sure your the prick with the nasty ass 1st. gen no hub cap covers and exhaust right? lol nah man i'm playing so whats up man no more racing anymore dawg fucking cops got that shit up tight. but yeah man this is eddie 2000 altima that you always race and u tell me u gonna lose cuz your clutch is bad. aiight i'm out though hit me back IM @ a5iand0g

·
Banned
180 Posts
that guy has been saying his cluth is bad for over 2 months. I dont think thats true other wise he would have changed it already. He may have had a bad cluth months ago but i doubt it. he probably has an after market one stuck in.

=== === === === MIKE

·
Registered
26 Posts
Closeby, Daytona Beach, 45 Minutes @ 80mph. I go to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Who, me? Yes, just today I came to look here, on the southeast thread. I have to see if I can. School is very bitchy this semester. I
sure want to go.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts