The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Tell that homeboy to put down the crack pipe. I got mine for free, but if I was too pay it should be no more than like 50-75 bucks. Depending on your area. Definitely less than 100 bucks!! Tell him too shove his paint up his A**.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
98se said:
its painted. Powdercoating would add a metalic look to it.
damn! that looks really good, what kind of paint did you use?
canned primer, high temp paint and clearcoat, or did you spray it with a gun?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
95_XE said:

damn! that looks really good, what kind of paint did you use?
canned primer, high temp paint and clearcoat, or did you spray it with a gun?

I used spray primer and regular high heat engine spray paint. I didn't use clear coat or a paint gun.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
98se said:

I used spray primer and regular high heat engine spray paint. I didn't use clear coat or a paint gun.
thanks man! You know, a coat or two of clear couldn't hurt, and it wouldn't get dirty as easily or get stains. I'm gonna try and find a valve cover from a junkyard

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
95_XE said:

thanks man! You know, a coat or two of clear couldn't hurt, and it wouldn't get dirty as easily or get stains. I'm gonna try and find a valve cover from a junkyard
I wanted to clear coat it, but my friend said I would have to sand it more for the clear coat to stick. I think he was bs'ing me though.
Let us know how it turns out!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
98se said:

I wanted to clear coat it, but my friend said I would have to sand it more for the clear coat to stick. I think he was bs'ing me though.
Let us know how it turns out!
yeah, just a little wet sand, like 10 minutes of work! anyways, I'll keep you guys posted, but I don't think it'll be anytime soon since winter is gonna be here soon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts