The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
!EY IRAN!
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much does it run, i have a friend that owns a shop but dont feel like payin him haha, he says 110 for dual catback, is that what it is everywhere, cuz id rather not pay him, some shit we went through u kno

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
unless you are a 3.5se, you dont want duals. you will be losing power due to the loss of backpressure. but my custom catback was $99, then with tax it came to about $109 i think. so you are getting a pretty good price for duals

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
i had a muffler already, so they just bent the pipping and did the welding. I got mine done at ALL star muffler on W.130th in Cleveland. But i've heard a couple shops giving about the same rate

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
My shops here at school will bend pipe with flanges installed for about $65+tax....already have cat and muffler....might go with resonator, not sure yet...

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Why would you want a dual exhaust on a 4 banger? :davey:

It won't sound nice, and it will be for show only. And like others said, you'll lose power..

remove cat and get a header, then you'll have the most power. Cat removal - depending where you want the power [top or mid range].

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
got mine for 175 at a local muffler shop and they welded a new muffler that i had onto the catback too, and its not mandrel, its smooooooth turns all the way ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts