The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Saga Continues......
3,303 Posts
umm...there are quite a few types of spoilers out there. you can get an oem spoiler off of ebay painted for $110. check the registry for pics of various spoilers. as for undoing it...i guess you can remove a spoiler. the holes are still gonna be there so you're gonna have to get them filled.

·
The Saga Continues......
3,303 Posts
well, altimateone has a different touring wing on his alty. there re a couple of members that have the g35 wings on their altys as well (both the coupe and sedan wings). there's alot out there. i prefer the oem one. maybe u should go w/ the SER spoiler.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stillen23 said:
a couple of members that have the g35 wings on their altys as well (both the coupe and sedan wings). maybe u should go w/ the SER spoiler.

WOW it's like you can read my mind. I was gonna ask if there's a spoiler like one on g35 but thought that might be asking for too much.

I also love the SER spoiler. It's my first choice. It has the look of the Mercedez.

I got to find where these are. Thanks again, Stil

·
The Saga Continues......
3,303 Posts
i think the members that have the g35 coupe wing on their altys had a bit of a problem mounting them because of the shape of it. i think it flexes in the middle. not sure though. and ser spoiler looks like the one on the maxima. i prefer the oem one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts