The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to a seller the other day and i was interested in getting the wing fo the altima. the guy said its gonna b 150 for wing and like 150 for paint and install. or if im lucky the wing will come in black and the whole thing will cost 250. is that reasonable?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Don't buy an OEM spoiler. I just installed an ebay one today, its a perfect match, color and style. The spoiler cost me 169.00 shipped & painted. Even cooler, when I drilled the holes, they lined up with the factory spoiler punch-outs and are covered by the trunk liner. I've been working with Brett, here is a link to a current auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7920592534&category=33638, then go to the dealer and order a third brake light cover or parcel shelf cover and your set. Took me all of an hour to do it and 15 minutes of that was trying to convince myself into drilling 5 holes in my trunk. Talk to this guy, you will not be disappointed. Chris

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
i got a dealer installed and painted spoiler for 200 dollars. My dealer already had the wings pre-painted.

·
Banned
0 Posts
ebay, c u s t o m a l t i m a.com, or a l t i m a t u n i n g.com will do you better... the install isn't very difficult (even without the guide mine was aligned perfectly)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Nissan bent me over when I bought my spoiler from them. $400! OUCH!! I'm still recovering from the pain. I wish I knew all the shit I know now, back then. I would have easily save in excess of $5,000.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts