The Nissan Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I Need some help on installing my passenger headlight and also the front bumper cover. how to guidance on installing both parts, thanks in advanced. 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5S

·
2010 2.5 SL
588 Posts

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,767 Posts
To have to take the bumper and fender liner out to get to a head light is retarded. Just like the genius at Nissan that put the USB plug and the 12 V in the console that is focking impossible to get to...and if you have anything stored in there, you have to empty it...WTF

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you not helping why bother posting a comment.

I need help with my passenger lights,they are connected with brand new bulbs, I'm not sure what could be wrong but thy don't turn on

·
2010 2.5 SL
588 Posts
Well, everything is there in the tutorial. Just get a multi-meter to see if the wires are getting power when they should. My guess is it's a bad ground (since all the lights are out) but it really could be anything.

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
I"m with @MRR...the parking and headlight bulbs are powered in completely different fashion, sharing at best, only a ground. Likely your harness suffered some damage and needs to be repaired. You will need a multimeter and figure out which wire(s) don't go where they should. You can use EXL-36 as a guide.

·
Registered
591 Posts
To have to take the bumper and fender liner out to get to a head light is retarded. Just like the genius at Nissan that put the USB plug and the 12 V in the console that is focking impossible to get to...and if you have anything stored in there, you have to empty it...WTF
there is a reason behind that, if you remember the datadot headlamps days, then that is the reason why. ppl stealing headlamps left and right because it was soo easily accessible that we had to install datadot technology on them to prevent theft. now they secure the headlamp with like 20 million fasteners in the worst places so by the time the thief gets the headlamps out, it'll be broken.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,767 Posts
That makes sense..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts