The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just as the title says...I have a broken headlight mounting bracket...and ****ing white paint marks on my beautiful headlight due to a ****ing slore who cut out in front of me comming out of a church. So I am thinking about buying a new headlight...getting some window tint spray from a hobby store, removing both headlights and tinting them out slightly...then doing the same for my taillights. I also have a slight indent on my driver side fender due to it. anyone else know how to remove the fender from a 2000? it seems to be connected to the hood? help is appreciated

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
There's 3 visible bolts from under the hood. I'm pretty sure you spotted those. The 4th bolt is only accessible by getting under the car and peeling back the fender splash guard. But then you may have to content to the air intake resonator on the driver side, and the windshield washer reservior on the passenger side.

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks flare...I thought I had to remove the splash guard from the fender well and also the air dam. I already removed my intake resonator. you are a life saver

1 - 4 of 4 Posts