The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been able to find the damn pcv valve. I have also had two other people look at it and were not able to find it either. Am I stupid and it is right in front of my face???? I though this was supposed to be basic stuff??????? Please help!!!!!!!!

·
Import Tech.
1,491 Posts
Actually there is a box bolted to the back of the Timing cover under the intake manifold , you have to remove the box to get the PCV valve off , the pcv valve is screwed into the box , but it is a pain to get to the box and you will have to reseal it when it goes back on ... My 93 has 144K on it and the PCV valve has never been replaced , with no problems at all, as long as the oil is changed at least every 4K it will be fine .......

·
Resistance is futile
1,713 Posts
krazyaltima said:
I have not been able to find the damn pcv valve. I have also had two other people look at it and were not able to find it either. Am I stupid and it is right in front of my face???? I though this was supposed to be basic stuff??????? Please help!!!!!!!!
It would only be right in front of your face if you can touch your chin to the oil filter....:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info but I ended up finding it on Friday when I was changing my oil. Just trying to keep up with all the routine maintenence.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts